When looking for canvas prints there are three things you should be looking for in a canvas producer; printer, materials and method.
Streets Imaging uses the very best of all of the above so you can be sure that your canvas prints will look amazing and last generations.
With so many options and possibilities, we can help you create a timeless work of art with your image on a canvas print!
What makes the best Canvas Prints?
- Printed on our Epson 9900 – The Epson 9900 has amazing print quality and produces supreme
colourand gallery quality black and white prints.
- Genuine Epson Ultrachrome Inks – All prints are produced with genuine Epson Ultrachrome inks, they are a superb water resistant Epson pigment ink with excellent durability and extremely high
- Genuine Giclee Professional Edition Canvas – Inkjet PRO Premium Edition is a bright white 400gsm product with excellent water resistance and stretching qualities for fine art and photographic work.
- Hand Stretched – Canvas photo prints are stretched by hand – not machine! This enables us to do a wide range of canvas effects for you. It also means our quality control is second to none.
- Archival Quality – With these quality materials coupled with our UV protective coating, our canvas prints have an archival life of 100 years!
Stretcher Bars – Canvas Thickness
Canvas prints are offered in three different stretcher bars:
- Standard Wrap (18mm thick)
- Gallery Wrap (28mm thick)
- Exhibition Wrap (38mm thick).
We can also supply you your canvas as ‘Print Only’ which means it will come rolled in a tube and not stretched.
Canvas Edge Effects
We offer multiple options for edge effects on canvas because sometimes you don’t want to loose any of your image from the face of the canvas.
Image Wrap – This is the traditional default method where the canvas is printed 1-2 inches per side larger than the face of the canvas so the image wraps around the edges.
Mirror Border – A mirror border is where the inside perimeter of the image is copied and mirrored onto an extra 1-2 inch border so this wraps around the canvas edge giving the image continuity without loosing any important information from the face. *This wrap is not ideal for images with body parts close to the edge of the print.
Colour Border – A colour border lets you select a specific colour (or we can pick one for you) to add to the edges of your canvas. This will not be seen on the face of the canvas, just the sides.
Digital Stretch Border – A few pixels are sampled from the edge of your image and stretched to created a continuous a unique stretch effect on the side of the canvas.
Framed Canvas Prints
The perfect way to finish off a canvas print! We mount the canvas to 3mm MDF and frame it to the edge. We have a selection of frames available to order within the Streets Online Ordering Software making them really easy to order. The perfect choice with an earthy flair if you want a canvas print but don’t have enough room on your image for a wrap around and prefer not to use the other wrap options. This is also the perfect way to frame a print if you desire a matte and non reflective finish. Not only that, but unlike other framed matte print finishes that are left exposed – our canvas is coated with a satin UV protective coating which protects the surface and makes it super easy to clean!
Float Framed Canvas Prints
Floating frames are a luxurious finish for a canvas print. They give the finished artwork additional depth and the added choice of finish allows you to tie the piece into the design of the room perfectly. With our high quality craftsmanship your exhibition wrapped canvas print is mounted 5mm from the frames edge so the wrap remains visible. This is a beautiful, modern and premium quality addition to the traditional canvas print.