Samsung Launches Galaxy Assured, Galaxy Forever Strategies in India for Premium Galaxy Phones

Samsung has Established two new Offerings in India Specifically, Galaxy Assured and Galaxy Forever, Which Are aimed to lure Clients to Possess premium Galaxy Tablets.

Beneath the Galaxy Assured program, users may get guaranteed buyback offer on Samsung mobiles like the Galaxy S20 versions, Galaxy S10 Lite (512GB), and Galaxy Notice 10 Lite. Whereas below the Galaxy Forever provide, customers can purchase a new Galaxy S20 smartphone in only 60 percent of their initial cost. The remaining 40 percent balance could be paid annually following the purchase.

Detailing the Galaxy Assured buyback provide, Samsung in an announcement mentioned that clients of Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+, Galaxy S20 Ultra, Galaxy S10 Lite (512GB), along with Galaxy Notice 10 Lite may obtain a confident buyback worth of around 70 percent of their smartphone price should they market it within three weeks of its cost.

A buyback worth of around 60 percent will be provided when the Galaxy phone comes with six months of their buy, while they could enjoy a buyback worth of around 50% for selling it over 2 months of purchase. Furthermore, users may find a buyback worth of 40 percent should they market the telephone after a year.

For Galaxy Assured, Samsung has partnered with Servify, a tech firm that provides”Device Lifecycle Management Services,” that the business in the announcement adds.

Samsung Galaxy Forever

As previously mentioned, the Galaxy Forever offer enables customers to obtain a new Galaxy S20 smartphone in only 60% of the purchase price. Clients can pay the balance 40 per cent annually after buying it can simply return the apparatus in the end of one year. To avail the Galaxy Forever program, customers might need to purchase Galaxy S20 smartphone with EMI alternative.

Galaxy Assured and Galaxy Forever intends, both are accessible across Samsung Exclusive Stores, official retail outlets and Samsung India website.

Samsung Galaxy S20 cost in India begins at Rs. 70,499, whereas the Galaxy S10 Lite (512GB) can be obtained at Rs. 47,999. The Galaxy Notice 10 Lite cost in India begins at Rs. 37,999 for its 6GB + 128GB storage version.

Share this post

Post Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.